The driving forces behind weight loss are regular exercise and a balanced diet, but what if that still isn’t producing results? That’s when additional help is needed. Right Weight Center currently offers this help in the form of lipotropic injections, a metabolic booster that helps to maximize weight loss while increasing your vitamin and mineral intake. The following information can help you start to answer the question: are lipotropics right for me?
What Are Lipotropics?
Lipotropic compounds are a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that help metabolize fat in the body. Combined with diet and exercise, lipotropic injections can speed up the process of fat breakdown and enhance your weight loss results.
What Is in a Lipotropic Injection?
Our lipotropic formula contains nine ingredients:
- Vitamin B1 - Essential for glucose metabolism.
- Vitamin B2 - Breaks down protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B3 - Helps convert food into energy.
- Vitamin B6 - Aids in the production of important neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Vitamin B12a - Supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- L-Carnitine - An amino acid which transports fatty acids into the mitochondria.
- Methionine - Also an amino acid that contains sulfur. It helps prevent the buildup of excess fat in the liver.
- Inositol - One of the nutrients that belongs to the B vitamin complex. It works to reduce blood cholesterol and support the metabolism of fats.
- Choline - Helps to transport fat and cholesterol, as well as help the liver excrete chemical waste products inside the body.
Right Weight lipotropic injections do not contain ephedrine, which can cause issues for some patients.
How Long Does it Take For Lipotropic Injections To Work?
The time it takes for a lipotropic injection to produce results will vary greatly depending on the individual fitness plan and weight loss goals. However, Right Weight Center recommends that patients visit once every three weeks to receive the injections, and continue receiving them until they reach their weight loss goal. The dosage you receive will depend on your body mass and other key health factors that our team will evaluate.
It’s important to note that the enhanced metabolism that comes from a lipotropic injection is not permanent. As the effect wears off, your body’s metabolism will return to normal.
Does It Hurt?
No. A lipotropic injection is administered quickly using a narrow needle. It is no different than getting a flu shot.
Are There Other Benefits to Lipotropic Injections?
Yes! The benefits of lipotropic injections aren’t limited to weight loss.
- It’s less invasive when compared to other weight loss procedures, such as liposuction.
- Their B12 content provides increased energy.
- Lipotropic compounds can aid digestion, skin, and nerve health.
- It encourages the export of fat and bile from the liver.
- A lipotropic injection can balance out uneven hormone levels.
Will Lipotropics Produce Results?
They will - when used properly. A lipotropic injection is a simple yet effective tool for weight loss, but it shouldn’t be the only tool. New and existing patients should remember that lipotropics are not intended to be used as a weight loss tool on their own. Lipotropics are most effective when they are combined with proper nutrition and an exercise regimen. Without proper nutrition and physical activity, lipotropics may not produce the measurable results patients are seeking.
That is why Right Weight Center physicians perform a complete evaluation of your medical and surgical history, check your vitals, BMI, blood pressure, and review your medications before registering you in a program. With this information in hand, we can ensure you are prescribed the proper weight loss plan.
Do you feel like you’ve hit a wall in your weight loss journey? Right Weight Center offers a variety of personalized programs that are designed to help you reach your goals in a supportive, physician-directed setting. If you’re ready to maximize your weight loss results and give yourself a natural boost of energy, check out our different weight loss plans.
Interested in a free weight loss consultation from one of our board-certified staff? Give us a call at 301-345-7885! You can also walk in during our office hours.